Enrollment- United Community Health Center

The Enrollment Department at United Community Health Center is responsible for assisting families and children of the community to identify, enroll, and access the following programs:
o AHCCCS (Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System) AKA Medicaid
o SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) AKA Food Stamps
o TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) AKA Cash Assistance
o Kids Care (Children’s Health Insurance Program) AKA CHIP
o Freedom to Work- Medical for Disabled adults
o Medicare Cost Sharing- Assistance with Medicare premium, deductibles, co-pays
o PCAP (Pima County Assistance Program)
o United Community Health Centers Sliding Fee Scale AKA (Discount Plan)
We service the Rural areas of Southern Pima County:
Green Valley
Three Points